Monday, March 21, 2005

Gulp.


Please please tell me that one of you out there watched this last night. You may know about my selachophobia, otherwise known as a fear of sharks. I can't even look at a picture of a shark without it truly freaking me out. And it took a lot of work on Ryan's part to get me into the water in Cancun. But that doesn't mean that I don't want a full description of any tv show or movie starring sharks. So, anyone watch it??

In other shark news, Fabien Cousteau, grandson of Jacques Cousteau, has built a great white shark-shaped submarine that allows him to "swim" with pods of great whites. Lovely.

2 comments:

Judah said...

I watched some of it and it was AMAZING. There were boobs everywhere. And things called shark P.O.D.s (Protective Oceananic Devices) and lots of Sea Turtles mysteriously chomped in half, and beach parties! And Sharks! And Roofies! Thats right! Roofies! And an estranged daughter and an over-bearing father! And the outsider who works down at the docks renting out fishing boats because he's saving up to go to college and become and engineer and why don't all the spring breaker's just leave him alone! And lots of skeezy Spring Breakers who just want to get laid! And did I mention the Roofies!? Oh yeah! And the Sharks! But then Sarah made me turn it off before any major eating happened. Anyways...I think I got the gist of it.

dumplingboy said...

i'm very upset i missed this dammit. DAMMIT!