Saturday, March 19, 2005

Woah.

Okay, craziest coincidences ever. Tonight Ryan and I went to the Whitney to see the Tim Hawkinson exhibit and bumped into our friends Ian, Andrew, and Lauren. Then we bumped into Jenna, Sarah and Corinne's roommate, and then we bumped into our neighbors Marcin and John. Oof, okay.

Afterwards we headed to Black and White on East 10th Street, then onto Lit, then to some unnamed bar on 7th and 1st with John. At the end of the night Ryan and I headed to the L train and proceeded to wait on the train at 1st Ave for 20 minutes with no action. We decided to ask the guys next to us if they wanted to share a cab, and crazily enough it turned out that they were heading to a party in our building! I just can't get over this coincidence. "That's what a coincidence is! There are no small coincidences and big coincidences!" Thanks Rava. Still, I'm shocked. And we did indeed share a cab, with the craziest cab driver I've ever had. Let me just say these two words... Judas Priest.

1 comment:

Steener said...

That's weird. Rava is wrong, that was a big coincidence. Huge.